Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Littlest Pet Shop Dating Game

OK, I'm not proud of it. I am responsible for posting this video on YouTube.

My daughter received a Flip video camera for Christmas, and she's been driving us nuts making us watch these, well... *unwatchable* videos that she makes with her Littlest Pet Shop set. Apparently there's an entire subculture of these videos being produced by the ankle-biter set.

Long story short...I promised to help her create one to upload to YouTube when she was out of school for Presidents' Day, and I was off work because, frankly, I'm not working at the moment.

My intention was to demonstrate that you could make a more *watchable* video by writing a script in advance, actually focusing the lens on characters and backdrops, and have them doing something other than yelling at each other and beating each other up.

So, here it is for your amusement. Or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home